Infrared Thermal Imager
The Inspireware Thermal Imager TI02 is an intelligent device that offers users so much more than a standard handheld thermometer.
Who needs this?
- Locations that require the screening of large amounts of people
- Locations that require an accurate and rapid evaluation of their employees / clients
- Locations that require unobtrusive screening
- Companies and locations that are able and willing to pay a premium price
- Companies can also use it as a clocking in system for their employees.
The Inspireware Thermal Imager TI02 is an intelligent device that offers users so much more than a standard hand held thermometer.
- It maximizes Operator and Testee safety by allowing for safe distance temperature testing.
- It provides high accuracy and accelerated screening by being able to process temperature measurements at the rate of a person a second.
- It removes human error by raising multiple high temperature alarms when required and by allowing temperature test data storage.
- All this in a compact package that can be hand held or installed on a standard camera tripod.
Advantages over Handheld Thermometer
Low Labour Costs
The device does not require a dedicated person to operate it.
Increased Operator and Testee Safety
Operator / Thermal Imager can be over a metre away from Testee thus limiting virus cross infection
Rapid Detection and Screening
- 1 person per second and 60 people per minute can be tested
- Quick pass by of people being tested
- Avoids queuing and gathering
High Temperature Alarm
- Customizable high-temperature alarm value setting
- Audible alarm
- Voice alarm
- Light and screen prompt alarm
Automatic tracking of high temperature point
Typical Location Applications – can be installed at the entrances to screen all
- Corporate Offices
- Industrial / manufacturing sites
- Mining sites
- Universities and Colleges
- Train Stations (e.g. Gautrain)
- Taxi Ranks
- Community screening points
- Screening at Covid-19 testing points
- Pharmacies – screen all on entry to protect vulnerable customers
- Shopping centres
- Large department / grocery stores
- Taxi / e-haling / food delivery services – shift start checks and checks at restaurant collection points
- Cinemas, theatre’s, casino’s, theme parks and sporting events – later